CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 3, 2008

A Wonderful Weekend :)

What a wonderful weekend I had..
The Toyota Classics.. no words can explain how happy I am for joining the event :)
Really fun.. the musics were all good, except that the guess artist from Malaysia.. hmm.. kind of 'mencacatkan' a little bit.. but ok la.. the overall performance was so good!! Excellent!! :D

(With Kak Salimah & Kak Fazah right after the show ends..)

(I gave them a standing ovation... coz they were so good!!)

Sunday.. have to work coz got audit activity going on.. so have to stay at office until afternoon. Then went to Truefitness Pavilion to support my friend, Kim who is going to TT with Barney for bodystep. She did great, in my humble opinion la coz I don't know much about this area. But I think, she did quite well. Her confidence level improved a lot, & I can see that she's doing the track all out.. but can see her so nervous before the class hehehehe...
After that, went to eat sushi & Korean food.. yummieee!! I like.. I eat a lot u know.. so now feel macam guilty pulak coz makan banyak sangat hahahaa..

Tomorrow onwards go to work harder especially at gym.. coz Kak Salimah said, "U look bigger than the last time I saw u.. Why??" HUhuhuh.. I have no answer to her question la.. how how??
Go Go Zarina!! U got to work harder!! Yes, U Can Do It!! ;p

2 comments:

Shirlyn said...

No wonder sunday tak nampak u! without u less fun liao

zarrien08 said...

hehe.. what to do.. work come first mar..
nevermind, we go crazy again after u come back from holiday ya!! :D