CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Jalan-jalan cari.. 'barang'

Today went 'hunting' for furnitures & curtain. Time dah suntuk ni coz according to plan next week nak pindah.. but so many things tak settle lagi hehe.. so the 'kelam-kabut' ler :P

First, went to buy paint as tomorrow 'orang tu' will start the painting work. Then went to find suitable furnitures especially bedroom set & sofas. Guess what?! Banyak yang I tengok furnitures tu, but I end up ordering a 'so nice' curtain set from SSF curtain hehe.. very lovely... I like!! :D Sofas & bedroom set.. satu pun I tak beli coz berpinar mata I tengok.. semua cantik!! Takkan nak beli semua kan!! Mana nak cekup duit hehehe..


Cantik tak?? Tak!! Not my taste ler!! :P

This one ok tak?? Hmm.. ok la!! Quite nice :)

This one tak payah tanya.. I like this one!!! So nice but the price also 'so the niceeeEEeee!!' :P

Yang ni.. 'yang sedang-sedang saja..' hehe..

The curtain that I ordered.. tak dapat ambil gambar.. coz my PDA out of battery already :(
I had lots of fun hunting for these things although this is my 1st experience, & I wanna do this again & again & again hehe.. :D

2 comments:

Leonora Halim said...

hoh.. if got a bit merah2 kaler me loikeee... eheh

zarrien08 said...

ehehe.. merah?! no no no no.. :P
a little bit pink lagi nice hehe :D