CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

TopGear Treasure Hunt - Briefing

Today had a first TopGear Treasure Hunt briefing at Women's Institute of Management at TTDI.. at first, I ask myself, tempat ni kat mana?? I've no idea.. rupa-rupanya dekat-dekat dengan 1 utama :) so worried that I'll get lost coz u know la.. i ni suka sangat la sesat jalan.. terlepas simpang & yang sewaktu dengannya hehehe.. but Alhamdulillah I manage to get there b4 7pm with the help of so many friends.. TQ ya!! Muaaahhh!! :D

The map that my friend draw for me help a lot :)

I represent 4 of us in a team coz 2 of my team members will only arrive here from Penang tomorrow night, & the other one outstation at Melaka.. so I'm alone la hehe.. so before the briefing started, they gave us all the car stickers, lanyard & goodie bags :D Nothing much to say about the briefing coz macam biase la.. macam briefing treasure hunt yg u all selalu pergi tu la.. nothing different :) so now, my car is full of all the goodie bags as u can see in the photo below...



This fun event will start at Subang & end at Penang.. hehe.. Sabtu.. oohh Sabtu.. cepatla datang.. I dah tak sabar2 nak treasure hunting ni hehehee... ;p

0 comments: