CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Bodtstep Challenge (25 Nov 2008) & Bodyjam Hip Hop Gansta (26 Nov 2008)

Last Tuesday, joined the Bodystep Challenge at Truefitness Pavilion, KL. Had fun there doing step for 1.5 hours. Not really tiring (coz some of the steps I tak tau hehe..) & I only know a few people. The challenge starts at 8pm & there's bodyjam class at the other studio which starts at 7.45pm. The instructor Danny saw me waiting outside, so he ask me to join the bodyjam first hehe.. so I apa lagi!! I join la hehehe.. I didn't take any picture during the step challenge. Only after the class over baru I ambil gambar hehe..

Nice photo.. I like! :D


I had fun joining this hip hop theme class at Fitness First Menara Axis!! :D
With the fun people there also :)

With the hardcore bodyjam member there :)

I like this one too :D

0 comments: