CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 14, 2008

I...

I feel so happy!! because...
1. My new home dah nak dekat siap.. skrg tgh buat plaster syiling & painting.. then boleh move in!! yayyy!! :D
2. I got new sister.. not one but two very lovely, talented, sincere & profesional sisters.. Muuaahhhh!! Hope can tambah lagi to 3 or 4 or 5 or 6 or more.. hehe.. :D
3. Less stress at workplace now hik hik hik.. ;p
4. Will be joining another treasure hunt from Shah Alam to Bkt Tinggi Pahang.. this one ala-ala Amazing Race.. can't wait!! :D
5. I get to join more Bodyjam class now (my all time favorite class YO!!) :D
6. I can express myself more & more everyday :D
7. Everyday is a better day for me :D
8. "IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING".. my favorite tagline :D
9. I'm moving forward every day.. & no turning back! :D
10. My family is always with me when I need them.. & I'm trying to be a good daughter to my parents & also a good sister to my siblings :D

I feel a little bit stupid because..
I wrongly stated that Bkt Tinggi in Perak... huhuhu.. very wrong!!.. ni fail geografi nih!! hehehe.. Bkt Tinggi is actually in Pahang lar.. ish ish ish!! ni blaja degree kat mana ntah ni.. sampai geografi pun fail hehe..

3 comments:

Leonora Halim said...

make sure it's not Bukit Tinggi Klang kay... hehe
p/s: bak sini buku2 design tuh.. :D

Shirlyn said...

dah lama tak jumpa lu kat kelas saya :D

zarrien08 said...

Akak: hehe.. melampau ler tu kalau Bkt Tinggi Klang ;p .. next week i kasi buku2 design tu ye :)

Shirlyn: 2 weeks got treasure hunt ler.. This coming Sunday I'll go to ur class ya!! U better do the high cardio tracks.. help to bring back ur stamina hehe.. ;p