CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 24, 2008

Bodyjam Salsa Fiesta - Syyiiiookkkk!! :D

I lurveeeeEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEeee dancing!!! love it love it love it!!! Muahhhh muaahhh muaaahhh!! hehe..

Just now (7.50pm) went to Bodyjam Salsa Fiesta Theme Class at Fitness First Summit!! Hot! Hot! Hot! wa cakap sama luuu.. All the single tracks I like.. Dah lama jugak tak buat track2 tu.. especially my favorite adrenalina, labamba, & banyak lagi which I don't know the track title. Leo & Anthony (instructors) really make us dance to the maX!! don't want to cerita lebih2.. let the photos explain it all ya! :D

With Kak Anita & KaK Leo before the class (hmm.. confuse ni.. should I call her Kak Leo or Leo.. kejap2 I panggil akak, kejap2 panggil Kak Leo & kejap2 panggil Leo.. dunno la hehe..)

Really like this photo hehe.. nice :)

Everybody say 'cheeseeEEeee..' :D

Now can't wait to join the Hip Hop Gasta Bodyjam Theme Class at Fitness First Menara Axis pulak this Wednesday hehe.. (I got many new friends there.. very nice people especially Kak Anita. They are really crazy when doing bodyjam!! I likeee!! macam dah lama je kenal hehe..) But before that, tomorrow will join the Bodystep Challenge (Barney & Anita) at Truefitness Pavilion KL :D

2 comments:

Shirlyn said...

ooo u going BS challenge later also? hehehe I'm going too! will c u later :D n have syiok fun yeah

zarrien08 said...

of course I'll go!! kalau I tak larat u don't laugh at me ya!! 1.5 hours doing step.. crazy yo!! :D