CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

TopGear Treasure Hunt - Hunting, Thinking, Screaming, Laughing & Crazy'ing'.. ehehe

The TopGear Treasure Hunt.. from Subang to Penang.. nothing more can I say.. except it was a crazy hunt & also full of fun & suprise :D
Really enjoyed the hunt, eventhough I'm the only in the group who has the 'hunting' experience before, whereas 3 of my friends are first timer. It doesn't matter actually, coz we had lots of fun finding & cracking our head for the answer.. & sometimes laughing coz of our stupidity.. & also laughing at other teams yang cari jawapan tak dapat2 hehehe.. one thing that we have learned here is that.. don't ever jump into conclusion too fast.. coz it might kill u (meaning boleh buat u kalah ler.. ehehehe..)

My team.. No.42.. One of the participant ask.. "U all dari sekolah mana?" Ciss!! ada nampak kitorang macam budak2 ker.. huhu..

We start the hunt at about 7.30am from Subang (I woke up at 6.00am.. only had 3hrs sleep coz I sleep at about 3am.. ehehe.. ya la.. reached home pun dah pukul 1am lebih coz before that I brief my groups on what's gonna happen during the hunt. Then to make it more worse, I yang 'degil' ni don't wanna take rest after office hour. Went to bodyjam class at Taipan & then at Jaya hehehe.. back to back yo!! I likeee!!

The first tulip start at Tol Subang, then heading to our first treasure hunt at Tg. Malim (eh lupa plak.. In this treasure hunt, I be the navigator.. ni penting ni.. u all kena tau I jadi apa hehehe..). Well, the first 5 questions quite easy hehe.. which makes 3 of my friends dah 'over confident' heheh.. very funny at this time :) I've used to this situation already, so I just laugh hahaha.. To tell you all the truth, after 3 years I've been active in this 'Treasure Hunt' arena.. cewahh.. arena gituu.. ehehe.. I felt that this treasure hunt is the toughest so far. The question is more tricky than before & you have to really crack your head to get the correct answer. & of course you have to know a lot about cars.. ya la.. TopGear mar.. what u expect??!! takkan dia nak tanya soalan cinderella or snow white kot?.. hehehe.. ;p

hehe.. khusyuk tak I tulis jawapan... hehe.. focus la konon tuu.. :)

2nd hunting at Ipoh, then Parit Buntar & the pit stop at Kawasan Rehat Sg. Bakap.. We have 5 treasures to bring back & also right after we reach the pit stop, there's another challenge which we were given the latest TopGear magazine, & we have to answer 5 questions where the answers are all inside the magazine. So, too bad la to those who didn't read it.. which includes my team hahaha.. but we manage to answer only 3 questions.. ok la ha.. beter than nothing hehehe..

From Sg. Bakap, we go straight to Penang. We stay at Paradise Sandy Beach Hotel at Tg. Bungah nearby Batu Feringgi. Very comfortable.. me & my friend got the room at Level 24.. so the view is very nice especially the beach.. really like it!! Wish I can go there again with my family.. InsyaAllah one day I'll bring my family bercuti kat situ ye.. heheh..

Penang!! Here we come!! :D

The room at Paradise Sandy Beach Hotel. Nice right the room.. very comfortable!! :)

Cantik tak the view.. that one from my room at the hotel :)

At night, we had buffet dinner & also price giving ceremony. Before that, they reveal all the answers. hehehe... everybody keep laughing during this session.. hahaha.. You must be asking.. did my team win?? hehehe.. NO!! we didn't. But we had lots of fun.. & it's good for 3 of my friends as they are first timer, & I can see that they really interested in this activity. For me, of course I wanna win, eventhough our first objective of joining this event is just for fun. Coz before this, me & my hardcore team always get Top 10 in whichever treasure hunt we joined. hehehe.. but ok la.. as a warm up coz this coming Saturday & Sunday, I'll be joining another treasure hunt.. haa.. this time with my hardcore team hehe... hope that we'll win this time :D

Last but not least.. me with the TopGear & MixFM team who has successfully organized the event.. Congrats guys!! My team member don't want to join me take picture with them.. huhu.. malu ler tu.. I je yg tak malu hehehe..

Sunday, after breakfast, we had a photography session & then I decide to go back to my hometown (SP) before heading back to Shah Alam at night. So good dapat jumpa mama & ayah & adik2.. & mosy important dapat makan masakan mama yang very the delicous..hmm.. yummmiieee!! hehehe..
Now looking forward for the next treasure hunt.. which is from Shah Alam to Bkt Tinggi Perak.. WoooHHoooo!!! :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wahhh!!! bestnye akak!!! x menang xpe, try again next time! huhuhu... aritu abg imran ada ajak gak yg area2 kl jek, tp x daftar2 pun, hehehe... one day maybe, akak ni inspiration ni ;)

zarrien08 said...

heheh... join ler.. best giler & once u joined, for sure nak lagi hik hik hik.. especially u husband & wife lagi fun!!