CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Work Baby Work!!!

Bz again as always.. hehe.. after work, went to gym for my favourite class.. jam (of course!!), attack & kadang2 step :)
Last Friday, went so crazy coz I joined 3 classes in a row.. woohoo!! I joined step, then attack (both Barney class) & then jam (Shirlyn). Fuuyyoohh!! penat giler gua cakap sama lu!! During jam, Shirlyn did a lot of cardio tracks.. huhuh.. I dah penat giler time tu.. then Shirlyn keep looking at me.. (aiyoh this sista, don't look at me lar.. i penat tau!! & hungry also!!) but I did not stop.. just continue doing all the cardio movements... so crazy.. of course I cannot stop!! coz if I stop, & Shirlyn saw that, nanti dia panggil nama I kuat2!! huhuhu.. don't want 'publisiti murahan' macam tu hehehe..

Yesterday (Tuesday) went 'ice breaking' hehehe.. this one certain people je yang faham hahaha.. investment for a bigger opportunity (told ya!! it's not easy for me to be involved in this area.. but I still want to do it!! tak kire!! nak jugakKKkk!!! hehe..) I don't mind sacrifying some amount of money just to get what I want.. coz I don't want to feel regret if I didn't try at all :)

Tonite, went to gym for Jeremy's jam class!! Best gilerrr!! Plus besides me is Harvin, the member yang terer dancing. I like when dancing with people who's energetic & have passion in it. So, all of us really went crazy, coz most of the tracks are high cardio tracks. WOOHOO!! Fun fun fun!!! Got one aunty (Sally - line dancing hardcore member) said to me 'If u dance like this, sure u will kurus'... hahahaha.. makes me wanna laugh at that time. Dalam hati I cakap 'Oh Aunty Sally!! I always join jam class lar!! & always dance like this!! but tak kurus2 pun!!!' hehehe.. but I did not cakap macam tu la kat dia. I just laugh at her.
After class, Kim & Kathy ask me to join them for drink, but I tak nak.. I said wanna go home coz wanna sleep early heheh.. tipuuuuuu!!! I memang penipuuu... tapi I tipu sikit je hehehe.. actually I x nak ikut coz don't want to eat heavy food. coz kalau i dah join diorang, for sure I will order heavy food one, especially if go to Oldtown Kopitiam.. huhuhu.. cannot resists their asam laksa, kaya & butter toast & of course my favorite hazelnut coffee.. then kalau minum coffee, sure tak boleh tidur pulak.. so better tak join diorang kan!! hehehe.. I tipu sunat je.. takpe hehehe..

Now, really looking forward to join more fun classes at gym hehehe.. coz now got more choices mar hikhikhik!! :D

0 comments: