CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Sore throat... Flu.. Fever.. & Toyota Classics :-)

Started with a sore throat.. then flu.. ends with a fever. That's what happen today. Not sure why, maybe i ate too much Brazilian nuts, or maybe coz of the weather now.
Reached office at about 9.50am today coz went to clinic first. Then, started to feel headache & realize that I dah demam. But whatever pun, I tak nak mc coz got a lot of work to do.. So keep telling myself to concentrate.. but actually I tak larat.. hehehe.. at 5.00pm I cannot tahan already.. so 5.15pm sharp I go home & terus tidur. Leganya!! Then woke up at 8.10pm.. & realize there's Jeremy's bodyjam class at 9.05pm.. so I packed up my things, changed & straight go to gym. Jeremy did the latest bodyjam 46 release.. I like it, never get bored of it :D during the first blog, I sweat a lot macam mandi pulak.. Really enjoyed the class & screamed a lot hehe.. After the class, I feel better already. But flu is still there.. maybe tomorrow I'll be ok :) Hope so! :)

Can't wait for this Saturday to come, coz....
I'll get the key to my new house & at night I'll go for the Toyota Classics Concert. This is the event that I'm looking forward every year. Usually I'll be the volunteer for this event (committee members), but this time, I wanna enjoy the concert without having to do anything. Just sit there & enjoy the event :)


(The Ticket)


(Vienna Operette Orchestra.. can't wait for their performance)

3 comments:

Shirlyn said...

take care...rest more

Leonora Halim said...

nak itutttt.......... isk isk...

zarrien08 said...

Shirlyn: Thanks!! U too take care & rest more hehe..
Leo: hehe.. jom!! jom!!