CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

It's Not Easy To Be Me...

Today.. suddenly i feel that it's not easy to be me..
It's tough!!
The route that I take in my life now is really different from my friends, which explains why most of them don't understand me :) I'm not blaming them.. coz each human being has the freedom to say what they wanna say right?!

I'm not blaming anyone or anything here.. just would like to write what I feel at this moment. Not sure what exactly that I want. All I know is that, when I have made up my mind on what that I really want, hmmm.. kind of frustrating sometimes. Each day I tried to strengthen the 'fighting spirit' in me again.. but from time to time, macam biskut 'chipsmore', kejap ada kejap takde :) U might say that everybody have their ups & down.. yeah.. that's true.. but mine is different!!

Lately, do a lot of thinking.. hehe.. it's kind of weired when a person who are far from me & not really close to me can make such an offer to me.. this is a 'big fat' offer (bunyi macam BIG PHAT AUSSIE HOUSE pulak kan hehe..)this is not a small offer (for u guys maybe it's small, but for me.. it's really big.. a huge one!! hehe..) terkejut pun ada bila dapat that message. It's like a dream come true!! Really happy after reading it, but at the same time, I'm asking myself, why did a person who see me like maybe every week did not make such an offer to me??.. well maybe for this person, I'm not good, compared to others :) nevermind. It's ok coz different people have different opinion & perception right!! I take it as a challenge to me.. U all know how I like to be challenged hehe.. Thank you '...' for giving me a chance to show what 'me' is all about.. :D MuuaaaAAahHHHh!!! I promise I'll not let you down & will give my 110% energy & commitment in this. Well everybody!! Here I come!! THE BATTLE HAS JUST BEGUN HUAHAHHAHA!!! :p

2 comments:

Leonora Halim said...

ko nak gi perang kat mana dik?? huhu...

zarrien08 said...

OMG!! ur in my blog!! *Zarina terkejut & terus pengsan..*
eheh.. perang kat sini2 je kak!! :D