CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 20, 2008

Updates..

Quite some time I didn't update anything here.. got a lot to tell but lazy to write hehe..
This few weeks.. got a lot of open house invitation.. so eat & eat & eat again.. so I'm really in big trouble now, coz I wanna lose weight.. gotta work harder after this.

Now quite busy with work & also searching for a suitable concept for my new house (not la really new, coz I bought it from my uncle, but at least I have my own house that I can decorate & make it as 'Rumahku Syurgaku' or mat salleh said 'My Home My Heaven' chewahh.. gitu..
Keep surfing internet & reading magazine related to home design lately. Spend a lot for magazines.. but I'm satisfied coz I get what I'm searching for. So after this, I'll be busy surveying for furnitures & materials to fit in the interior concept that I choose hehe.. really looking forward for this new experience :)

November will be a fun month for me. Lots of fun activities. Starts with 'Toyota Classics', TopGear Treasure Hunt (KL to Penang) & UMW Club Treasure Hunt (Shah Alam to Bukit Tinggi). Really looking forward for these especially the treasure hunt :D

Eh lupa pulak.. about my raya.. fun fun fun!! So grateful for what I have for this year raya. From all the photos that I've taken, below is my favorite one. Cute kan??!! Bukan baby tu je yang cute tau!! I pun cute!! kan?? kan?? kan?? hehe.. :P


Someone asked me, 'is that your baby?'... wakakakak.. guess what is my answer.. hehe... I said, 'yes, my future baby.. hehehe...' :)

0 comments: