CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

To Be Stronger & Slimmer.. Boleh ke??..

This week, spent most of my time (after work) at gym. To accomplish the above mission la.. what else hehe.. Need to built up my stamina yang dah drop giler after raya.. coz when stamina dah drop, tak syiok la bila join class at gym.. coz cannot go crazy sangat huhu.. So now need to join more attack class as advice by Barney, one of my most favorite instructor at Truefitness :) Thank you for the motivation & advice ya!!! Muuaaahhhh!! :D

Tomorrow got to attend one more open house. Decided to go workout first, baru pergi makan hehe.. Then at night, outing with friends who just arrived from Penang. These are friends yang akan join me for the TopGear Treasure Hunt. So nice of them, sanggup datang dari Penang kan :) All my friends memang nice.. that's why I sayanggggg them :) MuUUaaaAAhhHHh!!! :D Thank you God for giving me such lovely friends.


With Hasma (Penang), Dina (Putrajaya), Ummu (Penang) & Rad (Shah Alam)

Now listening to Flo Rida song, title 'In The Ayer'.. syiok la this song. Make u wanna move ur body to the beat... 'Make me throw my hands in the ayer a! ayer.. ayer a! ayer..' U can really lose control & go crazy with this song hehe... :P

0 comments: