CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Woohoo!! Gimme Gimme.. Gimme.. Gimme Gimme Moreee..

What a GREAT week for me!! Woohoo!! Did bodyjam class as usual, & did my own workout after that. Joined step class. Had special dinner & movie with frens. House warming at my fren's house. Fantastic!!!

Last Tuesday replace Ken's jam class at The Curve. What a GREAT class there!! AWESOME crowds & I had FUN!! Woohoo!!
After the class I decided to go shopping. Went to Apple distributors at Cineplex & The Curve itself, but the iPod Classic that I want is out of stock at the moment huhuhu.. So guess where I go after that?! Of course la Nike Women.. where else hahahah!! Stayed there until the shop close whakakakak!! I bought Nike Air Max+ 2009 Women's Running Shoe (lime green), caps, tops & wrist band. Woohoo!! That's a LOT yo!! & I LIKEEE!!! :D Let me show u the shoes. Take a look!! Take a look!! Hehe..
Hehe.. Nice hor.. & it suits my workout plan yo! ;D
Woohoooo!! :D

Last nite had a house warming party at my friend's house. Eating time yeayyy!!! I LIKEE!! All masakan kampung okeh! He served rice, pucuk ubo tempoyak, masak lemak nenas & udang, ayam goreng berempah, paceri terung, ikan keli masak cili, roti jala, karipap, bubur durian etc.. Delicious yummmmyyyy!! Heheheeh.. :P
After eating session. Masa makan tak boleh tangkap gambar pasal busy sangat makan heheheh.. :P
I like this one.. So sweet hor.. :)
Cute!! :)

0 comments: