CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

4th day of Puasa..

As usual, starts the day with sahur, Subuh prayer & Quran recitation. Everything goes well & I didn't feel sleepy at all at office. Woohoo!! ;) Sukerrr!! ;D

Had 'iftar' with office friends at Yusram Thai Restaurant, Seksyen 20, Shah Alam. Go & try this restaurant, coz the food were damn good & delicious. Plus, there's a place for us to pray upstairs. I like it!! ;D Hmmm.. let the photos speak ok!!

Some of the food that we had. Got some more.. hehehe..

Fried 'siakap' with 'kerabu mangga'. Woohoo!!

Dry butter prawn.. My favourite!! ;D

Thai 'tomyam seafood'

Beancurd.. hmm.. ok lah.. ;)

6 of us.. ;)

Then late at night, went to Taipan to a so called mini birthday celebration for 'Sifu Step'. Well, it's not planned.. it's just that yesterday happen to be his birthday, so me & Syah decided to treat him after he finished his class at gym. So we met up at 10.00pm.. bought 'his wanted' cake at Coffeebean (as he can't find what he want at Starbucks huhu.. siann..) & then to Satay Haji Samuri restaurant. & again, let the photos speak hehe..

'Triple decker cheese cake'

He eat a LOT yoh!! Take a look at what he eat below.. huahuahua..

Huahuahua.. I think he eat for 'somebody' else also.. huhuhu.. inside his body.. scary hor.. oooppppssss.. ;P


Wanna know one story. My stomach not quite happy with the fact that I had lots of 'coconut juice' for 'berbuka' yesterday huhuhu.. Siannn kannn.. So, the moral of the story is, don't drink 'coconut juice' during 'berbuka' okeh!! hehehhe..

Other than that, I'm happy with my puasa so far & can't wait for more.. ;D

0 comments: