CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

3rd Day of Puasa..

3rd day of puasa & 1st day of working day during month of Ramadhan. It started well with the sahur. I cooked for sahur yoh!! Hehe.. ;)

After the Subuh prayer, I recite a few pages of the Quran. Feels great after that.. ;) Should do this more often ;)

Work as usual except that I felt so sleepy ler.. huahuahua.. Hope today I'll not feel sleepy anymore hor..

Since I was in the 'cooking mood' yesterday, so I prepare our own meal for 'berbuka puasa' :) Since it's only me & my younger bro at home, so it's not difficult for me hehe.. Cooked 'Nasi Goreng Ikan Masin' using my own recipe ekekekeke.. ;P But it turns out GOOD & DELICIOUS!! Yummy!!!

These are some of the meal that we had yesterday for 'berbuka' ;)

After Maghrib, I don't know why, felt so sleepy (maybe coz I haven't sleep enough the other night hehe..) Decided not to join my younger bro for terawikh. Guess what happen?! Suddenly I found myself sleeping at the sofa & the clock shows it's 2 in the morning. HIAK!!! ;P
But one thing for sure, I'm still in the 'cooking mood' today hehehehe.. But what to cook hor.. ;)

0 comments: