CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 21, 2009

Fasting.. Yeayyy!! ;D

Fasting starts tomorrow.. Yippiieee!!!

Can't wait to have 'sahur', breaking fast & also terawikh ;)
Hmmm... now there's a lot of things I wanna do during puasa month. Hmmm.. here we go..
1. Breaking fast with my family (family gathering which will only happen next week huhuhu..) Really looking forward for this.. ;D

2. Do some shopping at Ikea maybe (yeayyy.. I've bought an L-shape sofa & a big dining table.. now have to think how I'm gonna arrange those things in my house.. hehehe.. that is my weakness huahuahua.. fyi, the sofa is red in colour whakakakak!!! I'm sure my dad will like it hehe..)

3. Go for terawikh (sometimes I skip jugak hehe..) But I'll try to go.. ;)

4. Go for workout, of course!! Bodyjam is a MUST!!! Attack & step?? hmm.. gotta think about it first.. will do it if I laratss.. hehe.. I decided not to teach jam class during fasting month, but I'll surely join the class. Just like the previous previous year hehe..

5. Breaking fast with friends!!! Can't wait for this one!! ;D

6. Seek forgiveness from people around me (takut2 kalau I ada buat salah kan... huhu..) & will try my best to forgive & forget (tak baik marah2 nieh kan.. hehe..)

7. Decorate my house heheheeh..

8. Jalan-jalan cari makan at Bazar Ramadhan hehehe.. I Likee!! :D

Hmmm... What else ar?.. I'll continue later lah ok!! hehehe.. ;)

0 comments: