CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 24, 2009

2nd Day of Puasa..

Ikea is the main place for me to do my home stuff shopping for today. Went there with a friend of mine. Had bought some kitchen stuffs & also stuffs to decorate my house. There are also a few things that I like, but didn't buy it coz too expensive hehe.. But I'll buy it next time.. ;)

This green dining set is so nice & elegant yoh! But I don't think it suits my house & guest for the time being.. hehe.. ;)

Bought this non-stick frying pan.. A big one!! hehe.. ;)

I want a dining area like this!!! heeee.. ;D

So nice hor these flowers.. Wanna ask my mum how to decorate my house with those flowers.. yeah!! ;D

After finished shopping, went to the bodyjam class at The Curve (3.50pm session). Need to workout & have fun too although it's Puasa Month :) Felt tired, but I managed to finished the class & I had FUN!!! Yeah!! :D

Stayed in the car while waiting time to 'berbuka puasa'.. My face looks tired hor.. hehehe..

Had lots of sushi for 'berbuka' today heheh.. I LIKEE!! Had it with lovely friends & we had a fun & funny talk too.. hehehe..

Had this for desserts.. hehehe.. ;D

Bought this before heading to the Starbucks as I need a new office shoes.. I mean it ya.. really need a new one.. ;)

Had hot vanilla latte before heading home. What a nice drink to end my 2nd day of Ramadhan.. ;)

Now I really looking forward for tomorrow, which is the 3rd day of Ramadhan. Yeah, Woohoo!! ;D

2 comments:

Leonora Halim said...

ni bukan 2nd day of puasa.... ni journey of shopping during puasa... isk isk....

zarrien08 said...

heeeeee.. ;)