CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Syiok!! Syiok!!

I've watched 'The Proposal' and 'G. I. Joe' 2 times!! Hehehe.. Worth it yoh!! Both movies are so good, makes me so excited to watch it again & again hehe.. & coz Ryan Reynolds & Channing Tatum are there whakakakak!!! I LikeeEEeee!!! :D
The Proposal.. I like the story line. Nice & funny. Got sad part as well. I really had a BIG laugh during the movie.. Sampai sakit perut yer.. ekekekeke.. & I cried too!! hehehe.. Which part?? heeee.. Secret ler.. ;P But I cried a little bit only ler.. But I didn't cry anymore the 2nd time I watch it hehe.. ;) Character which I like the most in this movie is.. Andrew Paxton (Ryan Reynolds).. I just love the way he is in that movie. Made me wanna go to that place called Sitka, Alaska hahaha!! So nice yoh!! ;)

Woohoo!!! No words can describe how fantastic this movie is. I just like it!! With all the stunts, the technical aspects, the actor & actress.. everything lah!! Made me wanna watch it again & again & again. I'll surely buy the DVD later hehe.. Channing Tatum is so cute hor.. hehehe.. but the character that I like the most is.. Scarlett (Rachel Nichols). A very independent lady who is physically & emosionally strong!! Woohoo!! I LikeEEeee!!! & I like the 'Power Suits' as well!! I wonder what it's gonna be if I teach bodyjam with that 'Power Suits' ekekekekk.. Sure Kebabommmm!!! hahahahah.. ;P

0 comments: