CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 23, 2009

1st Day of Puasa..

Got to know from my younger bro. that we have to do 3 things before we starts our fasting (Ramadhan) which is:

1. Seek forgiveness from our parents
2. Seek forgiveness from people around us
3. Unfortunately, my younger bro. forgot what's the no. 3 huhuhu..

So, that's what I did before I starts my Ramadhan. Seek forgiveness from my parents & also people around me. Well, I did what I'm suppose to do already, whether they wanna accept it or not, it will be another story lah... rite?.. hehehe.. ;)

Everytime Ramadhan comes, Pasar Ramadhan will be one of those interesting place to visit, as you can get a lot of food there. All kinds of food from all kinds of places in Malaysia. I LIKEE!! I have guest today for 'berbuka puasa'. There should be 4 of us (me, my friend & my 2 younger brothers), but unfortunately my younger bro which is now studying at Malacca have to cancel the plan to 'berbuka' with us as he has lots of assignments & project to do. So, maybe he will join us some other time.
Let me show you what we had just now hehehe..

Hehe.. that's a LOT yoh!! Luckily, I have my younger bro to finish them all.. HIAK!!

This 'Ayam Panggang' was so delicious!! Yummmyyy!!

This is called 'Putu Bambu'. My all time favorite yoh!! ;D

Yeayyy!! Satay again!! This one was so good & so cheap. Only 50 cents & it's a really big satay.. hehehe.. ;D

'Fried popiah' & 'fried mushroom'.. nice.. nice.. ;)

All these foods were bought from Pasar Ramadhan Stadium Shah Alam. You all should go there one day as you can get any food that you want hehe.. ;)

Then late at night, me & friend went to watch 'UP'.. decided to go for midnight movie. Guess what!! The movie was so good!! Funny, funny & funny!!! Hahahahah!! I like it a lot!! But I still like the 'Ice Age 3' more.. ;D



After that, 'lepakss' at Mc D for snacks & went home.. yeayyy!! ;D



I think now I'm so in the mood of blogging. So you all will see me updating my blog a lot from this time on.. heheheh.. ;D

0 comments: