CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 27, 2009

5th Day of Puasa...

As usual, starts the day with the sahur, subuh prayer & Quran recitation ;)

Cooked this for sahur (my younger bro need to eat rice yerr for sahur.. kesian.. so I cook lah!!)

Went shopping for these during my office lunch hour (eheh.. lunch hour pulaksss hehe..) Wanna bring these back to my hometown :)

I cooked all the meals for 'berbuka' (except the kuih lah, of course!!).. Woohoo!!

The menu.. Kentang masak cili, ayam masak kicap (from sahur), ikan masak sweet sour, sayur kacang boncis & sambal belacan. Yummy!!!

Nuril & Ethan (the Katak Purus gang hehe..) called me & ask me to join them for satay at Satay Station, Mont Kiara. They said they wanna treat me.. so why not!! hehehe.. Satay.. I LIKEEE!! So me joining them at about 10.30pm (after Nuril finish his jam class at Maxis)

Yummyyy!!! I think this satay is better than the Hj Samuri's. Go & try ok!! Thanks Nuril & Ethan!!! Love y'all!! ;D

This 'Garfield' cat so cute yoh!! Entertaining us (in a way la..) during our satay session. Meeooowwwwwww... Issue of the night is Michellin, solid body, fat & great chess!!.. ekekeke.. ;P

0 comments: