CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Work it out.. baby!!


Dragged myself to run again on treadmill after jam class last night. I can feel that my running has improved coz I felt so energetic on treadmill last night. My running summary:

3rd March 2010
Distance: 2.42km ; Time: 21minutes
Approximately 6.91km/h (haiyooo.. still so slow. Gotta pick up faster!!! :P)

I think I can run better than that, it's just that I reckon, my inner motivation is not that good. I tend to loose focus when running as I allow the tiredness, the time & the distance control my mind. But thanks to the 'techno' kind of songs from my ipod which help a lot hahaha! Coz the faster & stronger the song's beat, the faster I can run hiksss!

*** My next target.. I should run:
Distance: > 2.5km OR
Time running on treadmill: > 25 minutes

*** My other target:
I SHOULD START DOING ATTACK & STEP AGAIN!! & I SHOULD DO WEIGHT (pump?! no wayyy!!) & BALANCE/PILATES AS WELL!!!

In order to achieve that, I have to:
1) Find time.. OMG!!! I have no time!! (errr.. is that a valid excuse?.. hiakkk!)
2) Throw away the laziness in me.. alaarr, nak rehat lah. Penat tau!! (errrrrr.. excuse lagik!! hiakk! hiakkk!!)

0 comments: