CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 15, 2010

Hoorayy! Me got award!!

Tak sia-sia aku pakai SK-II kan.. dapat Beautiful Blogger Award.. hak hak hak!! Ko ado?? Nan ado!! Hiksss.. :P

Thanks to Kak Leo and Kak Ju for the award. Chantek ke idak, belakang kire la uollss. Yang penting dapat award ni.. I loikeee! Eheeee..

Now, lets take a look on how to play this 'game', so that this award will not be taken away from me.. heeee
1. Thank & link the person that gave you the award.
2. Pass this award onto 15 bloggers you’ve recently discovered and think are fantastic
3. Contact said Blogs and let them know they’ve won the award.
4. State 7 things about yourself


Herrmmm..
1) Ni dah buat. Dah say thanks to Kak Leo & Kak Ju kat atas tu.. :D *Muaaahhhhh!!!*

2&3) Pass to 15 blogger?? Are u kiddin' me??!! Hmm.. Ok, I'll pass this award to..
i. Guchik
ii. Kak Az
iii. Diana
Just got 3 there.. So I pass this award to whoever happens to read this entry. Hiksss..

4) 7 things about myself..
i. Me enjoy eating hak hak hak!
ii. Me only enjoy sleeping when my parents are around.. *weired hor*
iii. Me love dancing veli veli veli muchieee, but me don't like dancing alone eheee..
iv. Me lurveeee teaching bodyjam hiksss..
v. Me enjoy travelling! It has become my new hobby :)
vi. Me hate drama queen/king and liars. So annoying larrr
vii. Me need to lose weight!! Arrrgghhh.. Ayuh!! Berusaha dengan lebih gegeh!! :P

Yeayy! Finish already!! *clap clap clap*

2 comments:

Leonora Halim said...

perlulah enhance pakai SKII kannnnnnnnnn....

p/s: love u too! :)

zarrien08 said...

wakikikuikuikui!! perluuuuuuu... dpt award itu adalah kesan jangka masa pendek ahakss!

:)