CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 12, 2010

Les Mills KL Quarterly 1/2010

Since I can't sleep *haiszzzz..*, so lets post something interesting about the event which I joint recently, Les Mills KL Quarterly 1/2010. At first, I thought of joining bodyattack & bodystep instead of joining only bodyjam session. But you know la what happen on Sunday when my 2 bros are at home with me. Me kinda felt so lazy, talking & having brunch with them, did my laundry, watching tv and so on.. So finally, I join bodyjam only.. haha! as expected! :P

Right before the jam session starts. This photo will be super perfect if Kak Leo, Kak Azyei & Kak Ju were also there..

Me wanna frame up this photo. Nice!!!

The awesome of the awesomness bodyjam presenters.. Fetty, Naila & Arnold. Can I be there on that stage one day?? Ihikssss.. *dreaming dreaming.. yikesss! Sila berdiet & kuruskan badan!! Hiakkkkk!!*

Right after the jam session

Talking about the latest release of Bodyjam 52. It's super cool & awesome yoh!! All I can say is, prepare yourself with a super cool attitude & mega high stamina in order to enjoy this release to the max!! Ahahaha!! Me can't wait to RAWWWKKKK it with all the members & I'm sure they will have this.. 'WHATTTTTT DA TUTTTTTTTTTT!!!' kind of impression when trying this release for the 1st time. But after that, they will like it so much until they wanna do it again & again & again. Naper?? Tak caya kerr??.. :P

P/S: Thanks Osmy & Fina for all the nice photos!! *me politely 'steal' those photos from FB again & post it here.. eheeee..*

0 comments: