CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Ting Tong ka??...

At the office now, working & listening to my mp3 collections & stealing some time blogging ehehehe..
ssshhhh... :P

Yesterday, I think I'm the most 'ting tong & abnormal' person in the world hehe.. why hor? Reach home(from office) at about 8pm. Then just lying on my bed after performing the Maghrib prayer. So not in the mood. I'm alone at home as my brother went dinner with his friend. Sending & replying friend's sms (meng'qada' reply sms
coz I selalu tak sempat reply sms kawan2 time keje.. sangat jahat kan!! :P) while lying on the bed. At that particular time,I need to talk to someone called 'human' hehe.. Talk about what?! Anything will do as long as there's someone with me.
At that particular moment, one name 'popped out from my mind'.. so I send him an sms.. & there it goes!! I'm at KL having late dinner & chit chatting about.. hmm.. I'm not quite sure what we were talking about but the most important is, I felt
happy & relief coz I didn't spend the nite alone & wasting my time on the bed with that 'ting tong' mode huhuhu..

So this entry is specially dedicated to this nice friend of mine for willing to spend his valuable time accompanying & talking to me.
(if u happen to read this, u know it's u I'm talking about..)
Mesti bosan giler kan layan I yang ting tong sometimes nih! (sometimes ker? selalu kot ekekeke..) Thanks a lot & I really appreciate it! :D

Went back & reach home at about 1am.. Didn't go to sleep straight away coz stealing some time to watch BJ49+ dvd & try to memorize the movement. It's gonna be a challenge to teach this huahuahua.. as next week we can teach the '+' version already.
Lots of members asked already about this '+' version huhuhu.. camana nieh?! Isk!! :P

P/S No. 1: Kak Leo & Kak Azyei.. if uolss happen to read this entry.. hehe.. sorry for not joining uolss for practice & drink session last nite (I really want too!!). But I was really in the 'ting tong & abnormal' mode yesterday hehe.. If I join uolss.. mesti uolss akan tengok alien yang practice bodyjam with uolsss.. bukan Zarina huahuahua.. :P

P/S No. 2: I NEED A NEW HANDPHONE!!! HUWAAAAAA!!!

2 comments:

Leonora Halim said...

p/s no 1: ok ok.... dah..jgn ting tong lagi dah...

p/s no 2: i want a new handphone.. :)

zarrien08 said...

p/s no. 1: ok.. dah tak ting tong dah hehe.. :)

p/s no. 2: lets get a new handphone!!! yeehar yeehar!! :P