CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Fitter & Fitter ;-)


I've started my treadmill workout again after about 3 months hehehe.. ooopppsss.. pecah rahsia!! It's not that I don't wanna do it.. It's just that I'm too busy with everything hehehe.. *alasan.. isk!!*

So now I'll try to do this workout after my jam class or other free time. Hmmm.. I think I should do weight as well. To tone up certain area especially the arms ekekekeke.. funny!!! & also tummy. Nak rasa jugaksss ada 6 paxs ekekeke.. Boleh ker??!! heeee.. :P (angan2 tinggi nieh!! huahuahua..)
& I should be active again doing Bodyattack & Bodystep.. Really miss all those attackers & steppers.. I miss those laughing & shouting part. I lah tu yang suka sangat jerit2 dalam kelas ekekekek.. *perasan* ;P

Gotta work hard to increase my stamina more & more coz I heard Bodyjam 50 will be much more cardio than Bodyjam 49. Fuyyoohhh!! :D

0 comments: