CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 13, 2009

Run Away <---- The End

I had a very fun & calm 'Run Away' trip last Thursday & Friday. Had time of my own to think & analyze what I've gone through for the past 2 weeks. & it made me realize that it's not a big deal actually. It's normal to have problems in life, it's just how we control or face it. Although I think that the problem is a BIG one this time coz lots of things happen to me in one time.. like in a package & I really feel like there's a big iron block fall down to my head, but the 'Run Away' session has made me change my mind on how I view that problems :D

Out of all the activities that I did in the 'Run Away' trip, there's one session which I love the most & really give a big impact to me hehe.. which is 'Horse Riding'. I just like it. It's just me, Turner (the horse) & the nature. It feels good as I can feel that Turner likes & comfortable with me :) I think I'll do this horse riding again & again & again, coz it made me feel good & happy besides doing bodyjam, of course hehe.. :P
With Turner :)

So as a conclusion, I'm okay now. I did lots of thinking during the trip & I've made up my mind on certain issues :)
I guess the decision that I've made might affect cetain people around me, but I don't care coz I think that's the best decision that I can make in order to make things right again. Heee.. :)
Hehehehe.. :)

0 comments: