CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Hehe.. Did I just realize that...??

Got this from Kak Leo.. quite interesting hehe..
Here's mine!! :)

1. I’ve come to realize that my chest-size
is 'sedang sedang ajer..' hehe..

2. I’ve come to realize that my job
is killing me sometimes.. but give me lots of bonus at the end of the year ekekekek..

3. I’ve come to realize that when I’m driving
I like to sing & dance too! *Pak polisi.. maafkan saya ya!! hehe..*

4. I’ve come to realize that I need
to be stronger mentally & physically

5. I’ve come to realize that I have lost
A frienship :(


6. I’ve come to realize that I hate it when
People stabbed me from behind (apa takde keje lain ker nak buat?!)

7. I’ve come to realize that if I’m drunk
eheh?! I never get drunk okeh!! Will not! but if I am la kan, I'm sure I'm gonna scream "I LOVE U GANDALF!!!" & do bodyjam in crazy mode ekekekek!!

8. I’ve come to realize that money
can make me feel happy as I can go shopping, shopping & shopping again hahahaha!!

9. I’ve come to realize that certain people
SUCKSSS!!!

10. I’ve come to realize that I’ll always
Love my parents, family & friends!! :D

11. I’ve come to realize that my sibling(s)
Are cute & funny!! & they really love me!! Muaaahh!!

12. I’ve come to realize that my mom
Is worrying about me every single day... (u don't have to worry about me.. I'm okay here..)

13. I’ve come to realize that my cell phone
Is giving problems to me.. ish!!

14. I’ve come to realize that when I woke up this morning
Mata saya bengkak.. huhuhu..

15. I’ve come to realize that last night before I went to sleep
I cried

16. I’ve come to realize that right now I am thinking
'Should I go to the toilet or prepare my coffee first hehe..'

17. I’ve come to realize that my dad
Is worrying about me every single day too!! Sama jek kan perangai my mum & dad nih!! isk!!

18. I’ve come to realize that when I get on Facebook
I become so excited!!

19. I’ve come to realize that today
The only thing that makes me feel happy is Bodyjam 49+ hekhekhek!!

20. I’ve come to realize that tonight
I had fun doing Bodyjam 49+ (penat gua cakap sama luuuuu...)

21. I’ve come to realize that tomorrow
I'll do Bodyjam 49+ class again huahuahua... takkkuuuttt!!! nervoussss wooo!!

22. I’ve come to realize that I really want to
Run away

23. I’ve come to realize that the person mostly likely to repost this is
Huwaaaa!! tak tau!!

24. I’ve come to realize that life
Will be fun & happy if we want it to be that way.. riteee?.. hmmm..

25. I’ve come to realize that this weekend
I have bodyjam class.. hehe..

26. I’ve realized the best music to listen to when I am upset
Celine Dion's song

27. I’ve come to realize that my friends
Think that I'm stubborn.. huahuahua..

28. I’ve come to realize that this year
I've achieved some of my targets.. Alhamdulillah :)

29. I’ve come to realize that my EXes
Sorry, but I didn't realize anything about my exes

30. I’ve come to realize that maybe I should
Just run away

31. I’ve come to realize that I love
The wrong person.. always so salah!! hiak!!! hehe..

32. I’ve come to realize that I don’t understand
Mostly about everything

33. I’ve come to realize my past
was so fun compared to now.. except the bodyjam part hahahaha!!

34. I’ve come to realize that parties
Makes me happy & hyper at the beginning.. & I'll feel miserable at the end hehe.. why ar?

35. I’ve come to realize that I’m totally terrified
Mostly about everything.. hey!! Come on!! huahuahua..

36. I’ve come to realize that my life
Is fun & unique actually.. so many happen which make it interesting hehe.. kan kan kan!! :D

Suddenly wanna put this photo coz it never fails to make me smile & feel happy :)

1 comments:

Leonora Halim said...

10 bonus points because of the pic! :D