CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

So far so good :)

Hmm... so far so good :)

Have conducted 3 jam classes (replacement) on my own so far :)
It feels good.. but not sure how the members feel. So far, positive feedback. But of course a lot more areas to improve :)

These are classes that I have conducted:
1. FF The Curve, Damansara (TT)
2. FF IOI Mall, Puchong
3. FF Menara Maxis, KL
4. FF Menara Axis, PJ

Coming:
1. FF Bkt. Tinggi, Klang (Saturday, 12.50pm)
2. FF IOI Mall, Puchong (Monday, 7.40pm)

Hope will get more chance to conduct jam classes. Have to get use to it :)

Last Tuesday, got sick. So didn't go to office. Have a rest the whole day. Thank God that I'm ok already, Alhamdulillah :)

Working life... hmm... SUCKS!! (really felt this way this couple of weeks.. malas lah nak citer. But it's work right. Whatever pun, I have to face it anyway. Coz it's my career!! Yeah, CAREER!! I really mean it. It's not just a work to me. It's my career!!)

Would like to put this photo.. BJ48 Launch at FF Axis :D

2 comments:

Sweet Escape said...

Congratulation!!! U r Great!!! Keep on achieving whatever u wanna do in live....

zarrien08 said...

Thanks akak!!
U know that this is part of my dreams right?! :D