CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

CLEARED!! :D

I'm CLEARED!!! OMG!! Can u believe that?! heheheh..
I'm cleared as jam instructor.. both at TF and FF!!

I know.. I know.. u all might say.. "what's the big deal of being cleared?? coz the journey just begun mar.." kan kan!! u all kata macam tu kan?! dalam hati kan!! jangan tipuuuuu!!

I know that the journey has just begun.. but let me celebrate my clearance first ler.. kasi can ler.. hehehe.. coz it really mean a lot to me!! A LOT!!

The first clearance.. at TF Jaya33. Last 2 weeks :D
Was very suprised at that time.. & happy also. Really can't believe that I've cleared at that time hehehe..

The 2nd one.. pre-clearance at FF.. at my mentor's class. At the Curve yer.. sungguh menakutkan!! Two of my best gym buddies (KS & Mee Kee) followed me to the Curve to support me. Thanks ya!! Can't imagine how nervous I am at that time. Sampai simpang masuk jalan ke the Curve pun I terlepas hahahah!! So funny.. :P
But everything went ok :)
Saw this once I reached there.. OMG!! My name was there!! lagi super nervous!! Huhuhu.. :P

After the pre-clearance.. hehe.. nervous gone already.. but scared for clearance pulak.. huhu..

Then, clearance. At FF BKT, Klang. That day, I'm so moody plus stress with my work. Moody coz.. really miss my parents... rindu tahap gaban yerr.. but I told myself to be strong & to do my best for the clearance. Nervous jugak coz the members there don't really know me.. so, I have no idea what will happen during the class ler. But tak kisah lar.. redah ajer la kan!!
But one thing which is quite funny.. the comment session after my clearance. Comment session yang paling 'emosi' hehehe.. My HT cry wor.. huhu.. At first, when she said I'm cleared, I wanna cry already but I tahan.. then when I see her cry.. huhu.. cannot tahan ler.. tapi still I hold myself from crying hehehe.. Alhamdulillah!! I've CLEARED!!

I would like to take this opportunity here to thank each & everyone who have really encouraged & supported me all this while. Really appreaciate it!! No words can describe how thankful & happy I am... although this is just the beginning :)

This coming Monday (23.3.09) will be my first class (replacement class) at FF IOI Mall, Puchong. Really looking forward for that!! :)

0 comments: