CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Puteri Gunung Ledang The Musical Season III.. I watched it!!

Yeah.. I watched it!! Last 19th February :)

For me, it was brilliant coz it was my first time watching it. It's worth for me to spend RM178 (originally RM253, but I got 30% student discount. I'm a Master student what.. hehe..) to watch the show.



Went there with my office mate. You now what?! I really like the 'Gusti Adipati' character coz each time he performs, so scary yer. I think A.C. Mizal should get an award for that!! Don't you think so?! :)

Puteri Gunung Ledang.. hmm... ok la. But I think she can do much better than that. I mean her voice not so nice when singing ler hehehe.. sengau sket. But ok la.. But I still think that other atress can do it much better than her.

Hang Tuah.. hmm.. ok la. But her pronounciation for Bahasa Melayu dulu2 amat tidak memuaskan yer.. I still can hear the English slang. Until now, I still think that M Nasir can do it much more better.. I mean much much more better that him hahaha!! :D

But overall, it was a really successfull musical theatre. With all the technical aspects & the dancers. When all of it combines in one show.. SUPERB!! & that night, Pak Lah (Prime Minister) was also there watching it. I sit just in front of him hehe.. Never in my life sitting that close to him :) His bodyguard very handsome hahaha!! Sempat lagi yer.. hehehe.. :P
In the hall, waiting for the show to start

With my office mate in front of the PGL banner :)

0 comments: