CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 1, 2009

1st Quarter 2009 Lesmills Workshop

22nd February.. my first Lesmills workshop.

New experience for me.. Reach there ay about 11am.. actually, my original plan is to join attack at 8.30am, but didn't manage to go there that early. After my Subuh pray, I sleep again. Tak larat coz that night I went home at about 2am coz went 'lepak' with friends hehehe.. padan mukan kan!! :P

But I manage to join the step class. The new step.. FUN!! I like it!
Before the step, I met my Jam Master Sifu, Arnold. Happy can meet him. He tells me & other instructor who were there at that time about Bodyjam 48, & he ask us about feedback on the current release BJ47. & one more, at last, I met Fetty!! yayyyy!! :D

About the new BJ48.. WOW!! I like it!! (Mana ada I pernah tak suka Bodyjam hehehe..) With all the new movement.. the musics.. The UF OH.. all I like lah!! & I like the feel doing the bodyjam with all the 'otai' instructors.. suker suker!! So now, I'm in the process of downloading the new BJ48 in my brain hehe.. & with a condition that the BJ47 which have been saved in my brain is not deleted hahaha!! so the 'programming' kan!! hehe.. :P
With most of the jam instructors during the workshop

Hmm.. a litte bit about my life as a bodyjam trainee.. hmm.. now working hard to improve my weakness (technique & voice projection).. hope can improve that within the time frame that I've planned. You all pray for me ya!!! :)

0 comments: