CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

25 Random Facts About Me...

Hehehe.. dah kena tag.. kena ler jawab huhu..
Here are mine:-

1. I love to dance hehe..

2. I always wanna see myself as a slim, pretty & intelligent lady. But tak pernah yer.. (intelligent ada ler sket hehe..) :P

3. I hate 'no manners' people.. atau dalam bahasa.. orang yang 'kurang ajar'. & also I hate people who is 'Bodoh Sombong'. Just hate them!! Orang macam ni duduk kat bulan je baru sesuai hahaha!!

4. I like to eat (eating makes me happy haha!!), especially Japanese food. Love it!! :D

5. 'Lord of The Ring' is my favourite movie ever. I like Arragon hehehe.. sexy yo!!

6. I never go anywhere without my camera.. hahaha.. if tertinggal pun I still got my pda to snap some interesting photo of mine hahahah!! :P

7. I love my parents & family very very very very muchhHHHhhh!!! :)

8. Friends are very important to me.

9. I like outdoor activities, especially treasure hunt. Cita2 nak masuk Amazing Race yer hehehehe.. :P

10. I'm a stubborn person. (At first didn't realize that. Until ramai sangat dah cakap I ni degil. So, nak tak nak, kena la accept the fact.. huhuhu..)

11. My favorite question when somebody tells me story is "How u know??" or in Malay.. "Camana ko tau??" hehe.. tak caya, cuba tanya my friends hehe..

12. I like to ask questions.. sometimes annoying questions hehe.. don't know why ler.. sometimes it's hard for me to digest what people said.. especially when people bercerita pasal mende-mende pelik nih.. lambat pikap ler I ni haha!! :P

13. I like cats.. meowwwww... :)

14. I cannot see/watch people torturing/dera animals.. I'll cry!! Betul tau! Last time I watch the lembu festival kat Sepanyol tu (dlm tv je), they cucuk lembu tu with something tajam, & then bloods are everywhere. Time tu jugak I masuk bilik & cry. Stupid ler these people. Apa la salah lembu tu kan.. ish!! :(

15. I always wish that I will have elder sisters or elder brothers, coz sometimes I feel tired of being one. Nak la jugak ada kakak yang bleh tolong I bila I susah.. tak pun listen to my happy & sad stories.. hehehe.. :)

16. I love coffee. Will have at least 1 cup of coffee early in the morning before starts work :)

17. My workout outfits are more than my jalan-jalan punyer baju hahaha!! My mum always compaint whenever she open my wardrobe hehe.. :P

18. I'll get angry so fast.. panas baran katanyer huhu.. kalau I just keep quiet tu, meaning marah tahap gaban ler tu.

19. I pernah kena jahitan 21 jarum kat kaki pasal nakal sangat haha!! (Darjah 3):P

20. I pernah accident. Not sure whether motor langgar I or I yang langgar motor tuh, then exhaust yang panas tuh kena kat peha.. haha!! Thank God the scar dah hilang :) (Darjah 2)

21. I don't really like to talk about politics. It's just not my interest.

22. I like to speed when driving.. hehe.. at highway usually 140~160km/h hikhikhik.. above 160km/h tak pernah try lagi.. will try it soon yeehaa!! :D

23. I used to be a workaholic.. hmm.. now? workaholic jugak but kurang sket dari dulu hehe.. wanna enjoy my life also ler!! :P

24. I like to cook when I balik kampung sahaja.. bila tak balik kg, suddenly I'm so lazy & don't know how to cook hehe.. :P

25. I don't like doing laundry & kemas rumah.. huhu.. camana tuh?? :P

Haha!! I think that's it.. 25 random facts about me.
What about u all? :)

0 comments: