CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Yellow Bodyjam Theme Class

Hey friends!! :D

Just now, had a great time conducting jam class at Menara Maxis, KL. With all the 'crazzeeyy' jam members. The theme colour for this week is yellow as choosen by them last week. Although I felt a little bit tired during the class today, I really push myself to the limit.. but I think I can push it harder hehehe.. Really like these members attitude. They are really crazy in jam.. seriously!!

Really wanna thank Kak Ju & the GXC for giving me chance to conduct jam class there. So, I'll be replacing jam at Menara Maxis, every Wednesday, 7.40pm for the whole April. So far so good. The members & GXC there gave me good feedback, & I'll sure work harder to be better & better each time. Not only in this club, but also other club as well. Coz I get the satisfaction :D which I'm looking for. Below are those photos that have been taken after the jam class at Maxis :)
UF OH! with the members there.. some of them went back already, tak sempat take photo :)
Drink & chit-chatting session with some of the hardcore jammers there

After that, rushed to Taipan to meet my beloved Aunty Nina & also Eva, as she came here for an interview. Rindu betul!! :) Lama betul tak jumpa yer..
I miss this lady so much!! :)

So now.. besides replacing class at Menara Maxis, I also have another replacement class for the whole April which is at IOI, every Monday, 7.40pm. As next week we'll be teaching the BJ48 Advanced, I have planned with the member to have a theme class at IOI. Red colour hehehe..
& the GXC at Menara Maxis had asked me to do the launch for BJ48 Advance there... so the colour for the launch will be blue :) I'll be doing it with one more jam instructor :) Really looking forward for that!!

Besides this, I also wish that I can get more chance to do jam class at Truefitness. Last Saturday was my first class there at Taipan. Interesting, as some of the members really can shout & go crazy especially during the UF OH! block :D

0 comments: