CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 12, 2009

I'm just being myself :-)

Last week was a fun & crazy week for me.. Why??

Coz I got a chance to do Bodyjam 48+ at FF IOI...
The class was full of people.. Quite a lot members joined jam 48+. Everybody were so excited to try it hehe.. & they went super crazy especially on the turning part hehehe.. FUN!! & tired also hehe.. :P

& also do the so called Bodyjam 48+ mini launch at Menara Maxis (asked by Jackson). At first, he said I will do it with one more instructor, but he can't find anybody who can do it. So, I have to do it alone. But it was super fun too!!
Also fun & crazy.. again, the turning make them shout hehehe.. coz the turning part for Jive 2009 quite fast for them to catch up. But whatever it is, the most important is that, they got to work out & at the same time have fun rite?! :D

Last Tuesday, had a Ladies Dance Party at office & also Birthday celebration for Kak Su. It started at about 5.45pm & ends at 7.00pm..
With friends after the Ladies Dance Party.. hehe.. Nampak kurus ler dalam photo ni.. hehe.. :P (I suker!)

Then rushing to Cheras for jam replacement class at FF Leisuremall (9.00pm). It was my first time teaching there, so quite nervous. There were lots of jammers joining.. (I didn't know that FF Leisuremall got so many jammers hehe.. coz I never went there b4 this). Woohoo!! & most of them prefer to do jam 48 basic. Those jammers are 'cool' also coz they can go crazy especially with the Jive 2009 & also UF OH!. Cayalah!! Me.. fuuhh.. super tired!! But I had fun!!:D

Friday, went cinema for 'Jangan Tegur'. Takut yerrr.. Me as always, sure close my eyes everytime the ghost appears.. & shout whenever I terkejut. Then after that, had supper with those so called 'crazy otai gang'. I laugh a lot yerrr.. dah lama tak gelak camtu. I really had fun!! Thanks ya!! :D
These are really crazy people hehe.. :D

Saturday, had a really nice Japanese dinner with so called 'hardcore jammers' (Mee Kee, Daphne, Harvin, Sue Soo & Jenny) at Uptown Damansara. Had a great laugh & gossips too.. hehe.. I LIKE gossips whakakaka!! :P
With Mee Kee before the food comes. Super hungry at that time. Me.. super tired!! But they all make me feel fresh, like always :D

OK.. now change the topic.. it goes..

My work: OK.. so far so good. Takde rasa 'sucks' dah hehe.. learn from my mistake & I'll do things that I suppose to do & will ignore everything that will disturb my brain from thinking logically hehe.. had practiced this already & guess what?! It works!! I'm super happy with my job!! Yahooo!! :D

Personal life a.k.a love life ler tu hehe..: Got a few 'very nice' guy. Hmm.. but I think they are just 'playing around'. Me too still in 'playing around' mode. Wanna enjoy my life first, coz I don't think I can commit to a serious relationship yet. It's not that I don't want, but I think, the time hasn't come yet for me to get involve with somebody hehe.. So, I'm still far from it ya!! Don't ask me why.. hehe.. :P

What I feel now: I MISS MY MUM & DAD!! SUPER DUPER MISS THEM OKAY!!

0 comments: