CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

My Birthday

Last 2 weeks, my birthday & it happen to be the first day of bodyjam training. I got many birthday wishes from all the lovely people. Thanks ya!! :)

I did not expect my family will celebrate my birthday this time coz I was like too busy on the training, sampai birthday sendiri pun lupa hehe.. (busy la konon.. hehe..) That night, after the training, I just sit in front of my laptop to revise the choreography for the track assigned to me (that time it was 8pm something.. went back home late coz practice at gym.. kena guna sepenuhnyer mirror kat gym tuh!!).
Suddenly I heard my mum called me, "Ina!! mai makan!!" So I terus keluar dari bilik.. & guess what?! My mum, my dad & my adik-beradik nyanyi lagu birthday kat I!! I was like very terperanjat.. oo.. my birthday ler. Lupa pulak!! I was very happy!! My dad bought all the food (secret recipy chocolate walnut cake - my favorite & satay). I really happy sampai nak nangis hehe..

My Birthday cake :D

Sedap betul makan especially when ur happy hehe..

Ayah nak kek ye.. meh nak suapkan!! hehehe..

Mama nak jugak!!! hehe.. tak nak kalah tuuu.. :P

To my family & lovely people out there... THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! for reminding me about my birthday (& for the wish also) hehe.. Love u all from the bottom of my toe.. eh!! silap pulak!! from the bottom of my HEART!!! :D

2 comments:

Su-Yee said...

wah, frmo where ah the bday cake?

zarrien08 said...

secret recipy hehehe.. :P
that one my favorite!! go & taste!! very the delicous!! yumm yumm yumm!! :D