CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Bossy?? I don't think so.. :P

Today got a special 'letter' from my company.. & it makes me very happy & thankful!! Alhamdulillah... (don't wanna talk much about it hehehe.. coz it's kind of my personal working achievement hehehe..)

Hey! Yesterday I got a new experience. I did an interview hehe.. maybe for some of u, it is a normal thing to interview people.. but for me it's a new experience!! (I mean in working area la.. dulu time study pernah interview junior for joining clubs hehe..) My dept need an extra man-power, so they ask me to be one of the panel to interview :) Tomorrow & next week got more interviews to handle. I really like it!! :D

Apart from this, got some issues going on also. It's not easy actually to be a superior.. I mean we have to lead staffs & not all of them will like the way we handle things. Ya la, it's hard to satisfy everybody, but my principe is, I'm working for the company (not for the staffs) & I'll do my best to make sure everythings goes smoothly & above expectation. But, if you have a problem with that, come & discuss it with me!! (ini adalah ayat yang marah ok!!) I'm always open to discussion, & that's the way it suppose to be. For God sake, please be profesional coz ur not kids anymore!!

U might think that I'm mean (in certain ways hehe..) but at the end of the day, u'll understand why I did it. If u take it in a -ve way.. it's ur fault then & u'll never succeed. U'll be in ur current position forever coz no matter how good u are, if u have an attitude problem, u cannot go far. If u think that u're the best staff in this company, try to evaluate urself again & again. U might think that the company will cry if u resign.. hey!! no way!! Believe me, once u go, the company will immediately find ur replacement. & at this particular economic situation, hundreds of people will want it!! (kejam tak??!! yes it is kejam!! That's the way things goes now.. like my big boss always said, there's no fairness in this world ok!!)

But if u take it in a +ve way, u'll keep working hard to show that ur really an important asset for the company. Coz for me, that's the most important!! The satisfaction!! That will show how determined u are to succeed. If only a small matter can affects ur work performance, then what will happen if a big problem hits u??!! If u can't handle a small problem like this.. I don't think ur strong enough to handle a bigger responsbility than ur current one.

Believe me!! I've gone through all of this crap!! But I never give up!! & u too should never give up!! Wake up yo!!! For the sake of urself.. not for me, not for the company & not for other people!!! It's for ur own good & ur own future!! Remember that u have the power to change urself okay!!!

Am I being bossy??!! huh.. u know what??!! u can think & say whatever u want, coz I DONT CARE!!! & I DON'T WANNA THINK ABOUT IT!!!

U might think I'll get angry like the above buffalo because of the small tiny tiny problem.. huhuhu.. I'll be the most stupid person if I did!!! tetttt!! u're wrong.. see the picture below ya!!!
See!! I'm happy!! Just like always, & I'll keep it this way. Always happy & cool no matter what strikes me.. :D

2 comments:

Leonora Halim said...

something for you to think... it's very hard to be a good boss. Believe me, it becomes harder when you are a lady boss.... a man's ego is way beyond everything in their lives.. so u just have to let them 'think' that they are leading, then you'll do fineeeeee...... ;-)

zarrien08 said...

yeah, ur right Kak Leo :)
but I think it's easier to handle guys rather than ladies.. hehe.. u know what i mean right?..

anyhow, thanks for the advice ya!! :D
For me, when things like this happen, it makes me stronger & stronger everyday. & I learned to be more matured in handling problems.. coz problem 'remeh-temeh' ni tak payah ambil port sgt kan heheh.. buat pening kepala jek.. there's a lot more things to do yo!! MOVING FORWARD!! :D