CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Satay anyone??..

Here is the new spot for satay fiesta!! Hip Hip Hoorayyy!! Heee..
Spot: Restoran Sate R&K Sdn Bhd
Location: Keramat a.k.a Jelatek (just nearby Jelatek LRT station)

My friend said this is a famous satay spot.. is it??

I like the interior design.. so kampung. Me loikee.. ;)

Got 'beca' here.. but u cannot eat satay inside there.. hiksss..

Haaa tu dia!! Satay dah mai!! The satay is okay (although I think that satay at Satay Station still the best.. heee) , but the size not as big as other satay lah. The 'kuah' that makes this spot special coz it's very yummy & perfect. I mean, the ingredients are well prepared & cooked. Go & try, baru y'all boleh komen.. :)

Went there with Pip.. and..

her parents.. pakcik & makcik. They are like my parents here. They know my parents & family as well. I don't know why but everytime pakcik saw me, he will ask this question.. "Pi makan mana malam ni? Jom pi makan!!" I think he knows I enjoy eating ahahahaha!! But I really like to hang out with them, coz they're such a lovely parents.. :)

I'll post an entry on other interesting spot again if I happen to find one okay.. Daaa.. :)

3 comments:

guchik said...

i want sate too..
masa aku tgk gambo ni perut aku tgh berkeroncong (10:13 pm)..
wargh...lapooooo

zarrien08 said...

eheheheh.. cepat lah balik sini, buleh kite pi jalan2 cari makan lagi.. *matilaaa, kalau ko balik sini mesti aku tak buleh nak diet.. huahuahau..* :P

guchik said...

hang mkn byk2 pun xpe
bleh wat bodyjam
aku..nak watpe
tido jelah
tu yg tembun tuh..hikhik..