CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Haizzzzzz...

This is how I looked like at office yesterday..

Thought it's not serious, so I did my usual jam class at Maxis &...
running on treadmill too..

My running record:-
* 9/2/2010 ---> 21.21 minutes ; 2.7km
* 10/2/2010 (last nite) ---> 24 minutes ; 2.41km
Summary: Sangat slow.. tahap gaban??!! :P

& this is what happen when I got home..
Went to sleep after taking 2 panadol soluble..

Hopefully, I'll be okay before tomorrow coz I don't want this flu to spoil my holiday with my family. I'm gonna balik kampung yoh!! Can't wait!!

*Typing this entry in a 'flu' mode at office.. hiakkkk!!! & I have to go to Proton later for Exora Hybrid project meeting.. hiakkk!! hiakkkk!! OH COME ON ZARINA!!!

1 comments:

Leonora Halim said...

laaa....... kenapa rehat kat rumah... buat la kelas byk2 lagi... jgn berhenti.... pastu... tgh2 demam tu... ataupun demam sikit2 tu.. naik la treadmill lama2 lagi... jgn berhenti tau...

huhu....