CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 12, 2009

More books.. yeayy!

Yeayyy!! Guess what?! I've finished reading the book that I read recently (My Best Friend's Girl by Dorothy Koomson). The story is ok for me. I didn't cry (as my friend said that I'll surely cry if I read the book.. hahaha!! tetttt!! Wrong!! I guess this friend of mine don't know me that much yet.. hehehe..) But I laugh a lot during reading it coz there's certain parts which I felt so funny.

Well, I do agree that reading can be treated as a way of theraphy, especially when you don't wanna think too much about your stressful life. So, I was telling to my friend that from now on (as for now la hor.. hehehe..), I'll read whenever I have time. So last night, she lend me some of her book collection. I said I only want one book, but she gave me 3... huahuahua.. How am I gonna finish those 3 books?? Hiakkk!!! We'll see la how it goes.. ;)

I think I'll start with this one first (dah start dah pun malam tadik.. tapi baru sampai page 21 pasal tertido hehehe.. nyek nyek nyek..)

My friend lend me this one as well.. errmmm..

This one also... errrrmmm... errmmmm... no comment!

So friends! If I can't 'lepakss' with you all, that means either I go 'lepakss' with other friends or I'm reading.. hehe.. ;)

P/S: Am I on diet???... Hmmmm...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha..diet kew..knpe nk diet..dh ok dh la..
hehehe
firdaus

zarrien08 said...

naper diet?? hahaha! rahsiaaaaaa...

Ray said...

Baguihla hang nak pupuk balk minat membaca tuh..Cheq lak..memang minat baca, tp bedtime story yorr!!!Hahahhaha

Tidoq kemain lagi dikelilingi oleh buku laa..majalah laa...tapi kann..tapi kan..had nak baca tu..??Hampehh!!Tapi cheq tetap suka buku!!

Chaiyok!Mari teruskan usaha membaca anda:D

Anonymous said...

xde lak blog utk arini..
firdaus