CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Laksam Fiesta with da Babies

This entry is dedicated especially to my 2 best friends, Yam & Muni. I'm so glad & thankful to have both of you in my life! Errrr.. jiwang kah? Ahaksss.. ;)

I might not be having the chance to say this in front of both of you.. So, I'm saying it now.. "Yam & Muni!! I love you & thanks for being a good friend to me. I'll never forget those times when we were still in university.. Those are the happiest moment in my life yoh!! Will keep it as long as I live ok!! Muaacckksss!!" Heee.. Errrr.. jiwang lagi kah? Ahakss!

-----------------------------------***--------------------------------------

How many of us still in contact with old friends??
Me!! Me!! Hehehe..

Last night got a chance to meet 2 of my best friends. We studied together at UIA, took the same course which is Mechatronics Engineering. Well, I still contact this one friend, Yam, but somehow had lost contact with one more friend, Muni. Both of them got married already, which limit the time that we can spend together. I would say the reason for losing contact with Muni happen right after she got married. Don't get me wrong ya.. It's not because of her marriage la.. I think the main reason is I'm so busy dealing with my daily life & activities, while she's busy dealing with her family matter. So, to cut it short, we got the chance to meet each other last night, after about 1 year.

Last Monday, suddenly I talk to my friend about Muni (after about 1 year I didn't say anything about her.. hehehe..) & yesterday, which is Tuesday, I received sms from Muni inviting me to go to her house for Laksam Fiesta. OMG!! Like she knows that I'm thinking of her.. So I said.. "OK!" Plus I wanna see her baby as well!! She gave birth to her first child last Ramadhan. While Yam gave birth to her first child as well right before the Ramadhan. So, I got the chance to meet up with both babies!! Yeayyyy!!!

OK.. OK.. Lets take a look at those photos that I've taken during my visit to Muni's house. Oh, before I forgot, her laksam was damn good & delicious. I wish I can cook that laksam.. hiakkkk!! which I know, IMPOSSIBLE!!! Hehe.. ;p

With Amir Harraz, Yam's baby. Cute right! & he's so tall yoh!!

With Siti Zunnurain Qahirah, Muni's baby. Cute.. cute!! ;)

The laksam!! Yumm Yumm Yummyyy!!! I likeee!!! *Muni siap tapau untuk I okeh!! Ahahahahah.. nampak sangat I suka laksam kan!! Hehehehe..*

6 comments:

Ray said...

Boleyla depa berdua pakat chup jadik besan no...And hang plak will forever be favorite Auntie Zaza..hiaaakkkkkkk!!

zarrien08 said...

A'ah.. I'll be the most favourite Aunty Zaza hehehe.. Cute!! gerammmmm!!! ;)

Rodzy Azami said...

wooii ina..ko buat aku terliur gilerrs..dah la susah nak dapat laksam kat sini. ni kena mintak muni resepi..ko tolong mintakkan utk kau ye.aku ni pencinta laksam ko tau!!!

tahniah buat muni dan yan atas kelahiran putera dan puteri. nama anak muni sungguh hebat panjang..belit lidah aku..hehe anak yam mestila tinggi..dah ayahnya tinggi melampai...r

rajin2la update citer kawan2 ina...ok..

zarrien08 said...

okie dokie kak rod!! nanti kalau aku pi Melbourne tu, harus lah ko buat laksam utk aku.. hehehhehe.. ;)

Kembara Sang Musafir... said...

salam ina,

wah2 bes nya laksa!!! aku tak penah makan lg laksa ni..bila nak invite saya pulak ina...thanks ina for the blog..dapat la tgk baby yam n muni...sungguh comel2 n cute2 kedua-dua nya..haaa! cik ina oooi bila hang pulak..kami ni pun tgh tunggu nak makan sik minyak spesial...

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing