CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

She's so damn HOT!!!

Take a look at this video. Beyonce (my sista hehehe..) performing live at the MTV music video award. She's HOT yoh!! Really like her performance & attitude!! I wanna dance like that too!! Ahahahahha.. I know.. I know.. in my dreams la hor.. hehehe..



P/S: So sad that her concert in Malaysia has been postponed. Me & a few friends already bought the ticket. Hmmm.. or should I go to Singapore to watch her concert? *wink wink*

2 comments:

Ray said...

Jeng..Jeng!!!!Hahh!!I finally found u!!Ur sis Sue here..Yeah I know..I adopt different persona in the blogworld, but I'm still me!!!Kat porem lain la plak nama..tp yg ptning hang jgn kompius no...

*Zaza..sesungguhnya cheq pon sgt kuciwa Beyonce nak postpone lak konsert..Sampai ati Beyonce wat kita cenggini kann???Susah2 je pektis Single Ladies:((..Susah2 je pakat nka mai reramai, dah tu pi tiket kann???*kekekke..susah keww??Sumer online watt..;)

So let's just cross our fingers mem Beonce ni tetap mo perform kat sini kann???

zarrien08 said...

Tu la kan Sue.. penatss jek pektis Single Ladies nyer dance tuh. Nasib baik tak beli lagik outfit yg mcm dlm video tuh!! Konpem gempakss!! ekekekekke..

Takpe, kalau dia tak jadi mai M'sia,kita pi S'pore tengok konsert kakak ku itu okeh! ;D