CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 26, 2009

A BIG Suprise & CUCI The Musical

I got flower!! heheheh.. A nice bouquet of flower..
Last Saturday, as usual, I was at TF Taipan doing my regular bodyjam class there. At the end of the class, suddenly a member came to me with a nice bouquet of pink flower. OMG!! I was so suprised. It's not my birthday or what so ever.. but this member said that the flower is a special gift to me. Heheheeh.. Sukerrrrrr!!! ;D

Thanks ya! Love it!!

& the very same day, I watched 'CUCI The Musical'. Kak Az invited me to join her & others (Usop, Rijal, Kak Ju, Abg Bard, Anthony, Arib & Bro Azrul) as she got free ticket for the preview. The show was damn funny yoh!! I laughed like nobody business ahahahahahah!!! ahahahahahaha!!! aahahahahhaha!! again & again & again.. ;D
Go & watch it ok!! *Sape lagi yang nak sokong industri seni Malaysia kalau bukan kita.. kan kan kan!...* ;)

I like AC Mizal & Adibah Nor in this show.. so funny!!! ahahahahha!!

Thanks Kak Az for the ticket!! Muaacckkssss!!! ;D

P/S: Sleeping seems to be the best activity for me these few days. If possible, I wanna sleep the whole day... hehehe..

3 comments:

Ray said...

Maka Zaza menjadi Sleeping Beauty...Tp hang mo sapa jadik Prince bagi kiss of life ekkss???;;P

Mari mari verangan sket..

zarrien08 said...

Saya mau 'cinta hati saya' kasi kiss of life!! hehehe.. *mamposs la.. pecah rahsia kau nieh!!*

Tapi kalau Channing Tatum atau Arragon (LOTR) pun ok jugakssss!!! heeeee... ;)

zarrien08 said...

heh salah eja.. kau = aku