CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 12, 2009

EMO vs PMS


Hmmm.. The worst PMS mode I've ever felt in my life! & I had a period pain for the first time!! Hiakkkk!!! *Sakit sanggaaaaatttttttssssss okeh!!*
Kak Az said it's normal as we getting older.. She said 'symptom anak dara lanjut usia'.. ahahahaha.. betul lah agaknya yerrr.. Dah lanjut usia aku nieh.. ehehehe.. Tapi takper, yang penting anak dara lanjut usia yg modelszzzz.. heeeee.. ;)

1. I missed my mum & dad so much!! If possible, I want both of them to be by my side everyday, but I know it's impossible. I have my own commitment & responsible to be done here. Huhu..

2. I cried when a friend told me stories which reminds me of those sad moments of mine, & suddenly judging me. & to make it even worst, the judgement is influenced by someone that I don't trust. Hmmm.. Emo hor..

3. Saturday usually is my 'FUN' day. The day to have fun with friends after having 2 jam classes. But not yesterday. No mood to go out, so end up staying at home watching tv. So tak syiokkk!! Krukkk Krukkk Krukkkk.. ;p

4. Did jam class while having a period pain.. Hiakkkkk!! Not good!! Not good!! *Ladies! Don't try this at home okay! Hehe..*

5. Lazy mode at office.. & emo also.. Hiakkkkk!!! I sound my boss for keep changing his instruction as he likes, and ask me to present a project which is not mine. Harlow! How am I suppose to know the project details as I never involve in that particular project!! Oooppsss, sorry boss! Terlebih sudaahhh.. ahahahahah.. ;p

6. Mode 'selera makan bertambah' ahahahaha.. No comment on this.. ;p

& many moreeeeeeeeeeee..

But now, I can feel the PMS will come to an end already hehehe.. Alhamdulillah.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AIYOO..zaza..
apersal lain maca jer PMS kali nih??

Leonora Halim said...

haiyooo... relek relek... akak pun 1st day neh... nat wat kelas kat summit neh jap gi... harap2 tak tergolek atas pentas lagi cam ioi smlm.... ahahahaha....

zarrien08 said...

ehehehe..
den poun tak tau lah apasal..

Jgn tergolekss akakkss.. bahaya.. tapi takper coz if u tergolekss, then it will be a new choreo for BJ50 ehehehe.. *ckp kat member that's BJ50 advance nyer move* ahahaha.. ;D