CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 23, 2009

No Fun Trip!!

Had a trip today (day time) with some friends. Well, at first I thought it will be a fun & happy trip, coz I wanna release my work stress as well. At first it is... but.. hmm..

Guess what?! The trip.. not fun at all!! Just because of things that shouldn't be said by a friend...

Well, hey!!! u got a problem with ur 'thing' or whatsoever.. fine!! but don't ever involved others! I mean, if u feel sad or angry because of ur own problem, then don't treat others as if we all are the one who create the problem for u!! Oh! I'm so sick with this kind of people!! I just wish that I didn't join the trip at the first place!! Coz I feel so bad for not having fun with my friends just because of this particular person who I felt don't deserve to be called a friend. BOOHOOOOO!!!

I'm done talking here...

1 comments:

Leonora Halim said...

ya ya.. marah dia marah dia... *pok pok*