CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Miracle '09 & Dik Rezal's Birthday Dinner

I still remember when I first started this blog.. It is about FF Miracle '08. I was just a member joining the bodyjam session at that time.. remember the photo I posted?? hehehe.. & guess what?! This year, I got a chance to shadow in the bodyjam session for the Miracle!! :D
After all the practices & sweat.. I'm satisfied.. & happy!! yeayyyy!!!




& Sunday.. Dik Rezal birthday dinner.. what a nice weekend for me :)


& now I'm happy to go on with my life with a new challenge & hope something interesting will happen to me.. I hope.. I hope.. & I believe.. I believe it will happen.. :)

2 comments:

RieNa.YuMi said...

babe...u mmg kelihatan sgt enjoy on stage...and hey i do enjoy it myself too....

i think this new release rawk...i loike it...

zarrien08 said...

Thanks babe!!
yeah!! jam jam jam!! hehe.. :D