CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Pour que tu m'aime encore

Hehehe.. do u know what the title above means?? hahaha!! I also don't know!! Actually it's the song by Celine Dion. Been listening to this song while blogging this entry. Feels like ages I didn't update my blog. I did blog one 'controversial' entry last week, if I'm not mistaken. But i decided to delete it a day after I publish it. Why?? Hmmm.. coz I'll be sad whenever I look at my own blog, just because of that particular sad entry :)

U know what?! I'm still at office now. Alone pulak tuh! heheheh... but stealin' some time for blogging kejap heheheh.. shhhhhh.. :P
Hmmm... my updates. So many to tell yerrr.. But one thing for sure, there's a lot of mixing feeling in me these past few weeks... no.. days.. hmmm... arrgghh!! I also don't know what's happening to me huahuahua.. malas la nak layan!! Buat don't know jer la :)

Bodyjam class, as usual, still replace classes, which I LIKEEEEE!!! Last Saturday, went to The Curve to support some of the members who join the bodyjam audition. The class was super fun, plus my mentor, Ken ask me to 'shadow' him for UF OH tracks. Fun!!! Really fun!! Hope the members feel that way too!! :D
Then, went makan2 & minum2 with Fina, Jerry, Peter & Kech. It was a fun 'hang out' as I dah lama yer tak lepaksss ngan the all nih!! Plus I did share my 'story' to them.. Thanks for being such a good listener ya!! Really appreciate it! & Jerry, thanks for the advice. But should I be doing something that I'm not comfortable with??.. Or should I just let it go, & be sad after that coz of not trying at all??.. huh.. I just don't know... huahuahua... so drama hor.. vencisssssss sgtttt!! :P

Later late at nite, Abza & his fren joined us for minum at SS2.

Sunday, replace Sulin's bodyjam class at Menara Maxis. Fun!! I did the hip hop track from BJ47 and also some track from BJ48. I was super tired coz I just got 1.5 hour sleep that nite and I have a super early aerobic class before that which is 7.30am. HUahuahua... But hey!! I'm tired.. so what?! Members come to the class coz they wanna do bodyjam & workout.. Tired ke tak, u have to perform like nobody business rite!! So I did push myself... hehehehe.. but after the class, penat tak hingat yerrr.. heheheh.. but I 'PUAS' hahahaha!! After the class, join some member for dinner at Uncle Lim, Ikea. It is not planned ya.. It's just that I went to the Curve to take my things, & they went to Ikea for shopping. As the Curve & Ikea nearby je kan... apa la salahnyer join diorg.. pulak tu I memang sangat lapar yerrrr... hehehe.. But I didn't finish my nasi lemak coz terjadinyer satu kejadian 'sentappp' masa I tengah makan tuh.. huahuahua.. kesian nasi lemak tu kan!! Tapi I memang sangat sentapppp yer... :P
Nice dinner :) why i put this photo?? hmm.. coz I LIKE IT!! hehe..

Just wanna say this..
People!!
I don't know what is 'love' anymore.. & I don't remember what it feels to fall in love.. coz I've tried to open my heart, but I'm just too afraid to be hurt!! It's not that I give up on love (sangat stupid yer I kalau fikir macam nih!! hehehe..), it's just that maybe the time is not suitable for me to play a game called 'love' :)

But I found that this love quote quite interesting. So, wanna share with u all :)

"The most wonderful of all things in life is the discovery of another human being with whom one's relationship has a growing depth, beauty and joy as the years increase. This inner progressiveness of love between two human beings is a most marvelous thing; it cannot be found by looking for it or by passionately wishing for it. It is a sort of divine accident, and the most wonderful of all things in life."
--Sir Hugh Walpole

1 comments:

Leonora Halim said...

sape le nyentapkan u masa makan nasik lemak tuh?!?!??! bak mai sinih!!!