CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 18, 2009

Fun Week!! Thanks Frens!! :D

Hmmm... What a fun week I had.. & of course with all the friends that I have. Never imagined in my life that I'll be having such a lovely & nice friends!! Thanks ya y'all!! heheheh... so drama hor.. huahuahua..

The fun started with hang out session with some gym members at KL.. went late dinner, then jalan2 at Petaling Street & Chowkit hehehe.. siap makan durian tau uolss pukul 1.30am heheheh... tak nak cakap panjang2.. let the photo speaks ya!! :D
Nak cari buah anggur katanyaaaa.. :)

Hahaha.. what so funny har?? I pun tak ingat!! :P

Then, on Saturday, went for Bodyjam Audition at FF Menara Manulife. The audition was fun!!! I know I'm still new.. so the chance to be chosen is very the 'tipis'.. but I still wanna try my luck :) Mana la tau kan.. hehehe.. ada rezeki I :)
Then after the audition, went shopping & makan2 with Daphne. Cari birthday present katanyaaa... for our best friend, MeeKee :)

Sunday morning until afternoon, at office heheheh... trying to settle some works. Then had lunch with MeeKee.. Then decided to visit my aunty (yang dah 6 bulan lebih tak jumpa huahuahua.. sangat jahat kan I!!) I was shocked that my aunty cried when she saw me.. OMG!! She missed me rupanyerrrr... I pun miss her jugakssss... but I never thought that she missed me sampai mcm tu skali.. At that time, I realize how bad I am.. huhuhu... Bad Zarina!!! Duuusssshhhhh!!! *knocked my own head*

Then Syah & Fina called me.. asking me to join them for bowling. Best!! They saw my status in FB hehehe.. coz I teringin sgt nak main bowling uolssss!! tetiber jek kan!! So, we had fun playing 'bodyjam bowling' as everyone has to do one bodyjam move before playing the game hehehee.. Super fun yo!!
With Syah

With Fina

Jeng jeng jeng!!! My score heheheh... padahal bukan pandai main pun huahuahua... :P

0 comments: