CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Work Work Work..

2:42 a.m :

Here I am, doing my work at office. Not at my office, but at production area to be exact. Why? Hehe...
Just now I was at my office alone until 1 a.m., but after that I jadi takut hehe..
So I join my friend (who work night shift) at the production area.
So panas... no aircond.. but takut punya pasal takpe la... whatever la asalkan kerja I siap kan... I have to submit this very important drawing tomorrow which force me to stay at office until late. Don't want to wait until tomorrow to do it coz takut nanti kelam kabut & I don't like kelam kabut. Nasib baik ada kawan I... takde la I takut sangat hehe..

I reached office at about 11pm as I went to gym before that.. ya la.. how to do my job coz feel very sleepy.. so I decided to go to the gym first so that I can feel fresh again wakakak.. gituu.. Ok tak my theory :)

These few month keep balik lambat dari office.. sometimes 10pm & 12am pun ada... but nevermind coz I get satisfaction from my work.. ya la.. when we have done something excellent, & our boss & management appreciate what we have done.. wahh.. penat pun hilang hehe..
Here are some photos.. hehe... How my table looks like when I do my job at production area hahah..


What a mess hehe..


Yess!! Mission accomplished!!


Peace... mengantuknyerr.. tembam la I kan??!! Hehe..

0 comments: