CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Not well :(


Today is my worse day. Not feeling very well. Felt like this since Saturday. Then on Sunday went to gym so that I can sweat with the hope that I will feel healthy again after that.. tettt!! WRONG!! Totally wrong! After reach home, feel macam nak demam. Then I fell asleep at 5pm until 6 the next morning huh..
I thought I dah ok coz get more than enough sleep already... tettt!!! WRONG again hehe.. starts to feel dizzy after had my breakfast at 10am. Plus the pressure huh..
3 times I felt macam nak jatuh while walking.. Thank God I can control myself from falling. I did not tell anybody about this coz if I did, then people at office will ask me to go back & have a rest.
So, after tea break had a meeting. I did not talk much at office & also in the meeting. No mood & no idea what to talk. Things that make me awake is... the beautiful scenery from the movie 'Water Horse' hehe..
I watched this movie last Friday.. bought a dvd cetak rompak hehe... ssyyy... nanti polis tangkap I pulak.. really like the movie & also the scenery are all beautiful. How I wish I can go to such places :) relax & have good time hehe.. yeah I know.. in my dreams :)

Just now, watch Made of Honor.. also dvd cetak rompak hehe.. from 1 to 5.. I give 0.5coz it’s stereotype.. just like other movie… nothing special. I should have bought other movie.. nevermind. Although tak best, I have learned something about men :P

0 comments: