CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Health : Excellent :)

This morning, went to take my medical checkup result. So happy that the doctor said my health is 'excellent' hehe.. She compared the result with last 2 years one.
But, yang tak bestnyer, today I eat a lot!! This is not a normal 'a lot'. This is an extraordinary 'a lot' hehe.. Ok, let me see..
During the visit to the hospital, they gave us cheese sandwich. Then, on the way back to office, me & my friend had kuey teow goreng. For lunch, I had rice, ikan bakar & vegetables yummieee!! Then, at about 5pm I eat biscuits & coffee hehe.. To make it worse, at 7.30pm I had nasi kerabu wakakakaa!!! Not finish yet!! Ada lagi!! At 10pm, I had bubur pulut hitam (fresh from fridge). Hahahaha... Banyak tak I makan.. Then, I felt guilty of eating too much today, so I dance alone at home for about 2 hours wakakaka... felt guilty la konon... takde maknanyerrr hehe.. That's explain why I gain weight for the pass 1 month huh.. How ar... How ar.. I don't know why... always rasa nak makan je.. I think, if there's Baskin Robin stall in front of my house, for sure I dah belasah cukup2 hehe...

Hmm.. work at office.. x pernah habis. Feel like 24 hours a day is not enough for me. I always want for more. Always want to do my best & always want to do something new. Not for popularity or showing off, but for my own satisfaction. Stress.. it's normal for me already.. already get use to it. Got my own way to overcome it hehe... Dancing does help a lot to release my work stress.

Personal life.. nothing much to say here. Now, very busy with my working life which force me to spend less time for myself & friends. No time to watch movies anymore, window shopping or jalan2. Missed all of that! How I wish I can do all these things like last time. Jalan2, makan2 & have a really big laugh with friends.

There's few things that you guys might want or should know about me:

1. I'm the eldest in my family. I have 3 younger sisters & 3 younger brothers which I love.

2. I've been blessed with a very lovely parents which will do anything for my happiness. They are the one who teach me the importance of education & also the importance to be a good person. They never teach me to be 'kurang ajar' to anyone. If I ada 'terkurang ajar' to anyone, it's from me myself. Nothing to do with my parents.

3. Alhamdulillah. I've been blessed with a good job at a good & big company. Good position also. I really had fun working & learning at the same time. Learning process will never ends when you're working right?! Everyday you'll learn new things :)

4. I hate people who like to 'cakap besar' & 'sombong'. Yea, I do agree that you must have an ego in order to be a successful person. But please use it at the correct time. Malas I nak layan orang macam ni huhuhu..

5. I don't like to bising2 when I'm angry. I'll just keep quiet & do my work without saying anything.I'll be like this if I'm too stressed with work or life.

6. I cannot cry in front of people. I'll cry if there's nobody with me hehe..Don't know why.. I just can't :)

7. I love dancing & listening to music. It's in me since I was a kid.

8. My dreams is to have a balance between my job, social activity & also family. But I think I'm still far from it. Well, for job & social activity ok la.. dah balance I think, although I still want for more hehe... But for family, I don't know. It's hard for me to make up my mind & settle down, or maybe I'm not capable enough to have my own family. I mean... hmmm.. I don't know... Can I really take that big responsbility when I treat my work as no.1?? Can a man live with a woman who is workaholic & will not think of other matter when she's doing her work?? Any answer??

9. I don't like to be hypocrite. If I don't like or hate certain people, I'll show it. I know it's not good to have hatred in yourself, but when somebody did something which hurt me, I'll loose control. Coz, I try my best not to hurt anyone. & I think anyone should not hurt me without any reason.

I think there's a lot more about me... but I dah mengantuk. Nak tidur. Maybe nanti I sambung if ada mood ok!! MUAAAHHHH!!! Take care ya!!

0 comments: